- 1 sachet of protein pie meal
- 2 Paris mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/3 stalk of chopped celery
- 1/4 of a small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 sachet of protein rusks
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare the Parmentier by adding only 120 ml of hot water.
Add celery, mushrooms, onion to mixture and let cool.
Reduce the rusks to a powder by spraying them in a blender and set aside.
In a bowl, beat the egg, form 6 parmentier balls.
Dip them in the egg mixture and then the rusks.
Arrange the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes.
Serve with steamed vegetables.